Wilmington, North Carolina Law Firm
Putting You First - Committed to Excellence for 30 Years
Clark, Newton & Evans, PA has over 30 years of experience producing top results for clients and businesses throughout New Hanover, Brunswick, Pender and Onslow Counties in matters of business law, transportation, admiralty and maritime law, real estate, wills and estates, criminal, traffic law and more. Continuing a tradition of legal excellence reaching back three generations, Clark, Newton & Evans, PA has earned its excellent reputation in some of the largest civil litigation, transportation, admiralty, and maritime cases brought in North Carolina, for clients both local and foreign. Its clients have ranged from Lloyd’s of London to the Miss America Pageant, and from local businesses to the United States of America. The firm is also strong in real estate and corporate transactions, yacht finance and boat documentation, wills, estates, contracts, contracts, traffic/DWI and civil litigation. Our attorneys strive to be accessible to their clients, and are committed to providing you the best possible advice and representation in the most prompt and cost-effective manner.
Preeminent practice focused on providing efficient solutions
We are dedicated to developing efficient solutions to your legal needs. Our approach to helping clients is:
- Personal — Our firm is built on solid, long-term relationships. Many clients have been with us for 30 years. They return because they can trust us to listen to them and take their best interest into account.
- Focused — We direct our energy to identifying the client’s actual goal.
- Efficient — We realize that legal problems can be time-consuming and expensive. We work efficiently to minimize the cost and maximize the return.
Skilled attorneys serving clients in matters of admiralty and maritime law,
business law, contracts, trusts and estates, and more
Clark, Newton, & Evans P.A. represents North Carolina clients in the following practice areas, and more:
- Transportation, Admiralty and maritime law — Transportation Law is different. Accurate advice here is hard to come by, and critical to your case. Our firm is one of the few in North Carolina with Proctors in Admiralty on staff. Only our firm has been selected to represent the ships insured by 12 of the 13 largest marine and transportation insurance companies in the world. Don't gamble with inexperience in these specialized areasr - hire on our experience and get results.
- Business law — In our business law practice, we help clients in matters such as business formation and advice, commercial and civil litigation, due diligence, financial investment counseling, contract review and development, and buy and sell agreements. See why we have had some clients for over 30 years!
- Wills, trusts and estates — Our trusts and estates practice helps individuals secure the future for themselves and their families in matters such as estate planning, guardianship, and wills and trusts.
- Real Estate and Transactional — Whether purchasing, selling or leasing a house, business or land, we have the knowledge and expertise to help you search title and avoid problems at the agreement stage, or to resolve them if they do come up.
- Criminal law, traffic, DWI — Our criminal, traffic and DWI section is a popular add-on service for our clients, who appreciate the breadth of assistance a general practice affords them. Where you get in trouble, you need clear, competent, insightful advice, based on experience. We provide you that, and get you the best outcome possible under the circumstances.
Contact an established Wilmington, North Carolina law firm ready to help you today.
Call Clark, Newton, & Evans P.A.at 910-762-8743 today to schedule a free initial consultation, or contact us online.